This is a very basic waffle recipe that I found in the community recipes at MyRecipes.com.
From the Kitchen of: The Cuisinart Waffle Maker Manual
Yields: 5 servings
* 2 cups all-purpose flour
* 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
* 1 tablespoon baking powder
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1 3/4 cups milk
* 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
* 2 eggs
1. Combine ingredients in large mixing bowl and blend until smooth.
2. Let batter sit for 5 minutes before using.
The "using" part is kind of waffle iron specific so just follow the instructions for your specific appliance! (Usually this involves preheating, a little cooking spray on the iron before the first waffle, ladling batter to cover the bottom griddle plate, waiting for lights to turn from red-to-green or off-to-on, and possibly adjusting a darkness knob... You'll figure it out!)